Wednesday 18 May 2011

10 things to describe myself in metaphor

                I would describe myself as cloud. Cloud often changes its shape. I’m emotional, my mood always changes, just like the cloud changes its shape. Clouds also move slowly on the sky. I did the same too, walk slowly and observe things around me.

                Besides that, I would like to describe myself as a dolphin. Dolphin lives in water and always in a group. I like water and stay in a group. Stay in water could make me feel comfortable. I like to surround by friends and hate to be alone.

                I’m like an old photo, memorize things that are passed. I like old things, even there is something that have same function and are better than it. Also, I like to recall things that are passed and feel happy about it.

                Also, I’m a hard nut, which is hard to open. Sometimes, I’m stubborn. I don’t care about other’s comments and tend to continue with my own things. Now, I’m like a hard nut which trying to soften the shell and try to accept other’s comments which is good for me.

                Toy, can be use to describe me too. Toys are often plays by kids. Kids like to stay and play with me, just like the toy. Sometime, I would teach them when they don’t know how to do certain question of their homework.

                In addition, I am like a plate of economic rice. Economic rice includes many things and they are cheap. I learned many things, such as violin, piano and drum but none of them are mastered. Just like a plate of economic rice, many kinds of food being put together but no one of them are prominent.

                I’m like a clock when I’m going for meeting and doing works, punctual and well-planned. I like to do things with sequence and hate to mess up things or I will get mad. I also like to being punctual when going for meeting or even when I just going to meet up with my friends.

                Magnifying glass always zoom things out when you see through it. I’m just like the magnifying glass, observe things and like to explore for details, tend to know more about it.

                I would describe myself as grassland, wide and full with natural. I like naturals and would like to stay with them. Besides that, natural are good for eyes too. Grassland also can explain as freedom. I like to be free and don’t manacle by anything.

                Lastly, I would describe myself as cactus, thorny and have strong life. I can life with the minimum requirement and tend to being tough. Also, I might be hurting someone with my thorn.

33 comments:

  1. so so so cool 💻💻🎮

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the he... you are so wired

    ReplyDelete
  3. true it almost got me a virus

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so you know people don't like it when you cloud up the comments with random things like cool or noice. I encourage that you make an actual response for example if you had a question or a kind or encouraging comment doing things like you have done here encourage people to make fun of you. For the record this comment is intended to be completely respectful and not rude or offensive in any way, only informative and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you it is very helpful❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. im on my school computer and it has restricted mode on

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is bootleg reddit thread

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice thank you for the example

    ReplyDelete
  9. vdsvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsdvsvsdv

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are many things which could be described me in metaphor but Here in this comment I will say My aim in Life Essay is super essay among english Essays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting Please visit us at once and tell me how can I made it best
    {Click Here|Here|Details}

    {Click Here|Here|Details}

    ReplyDelete